I’ve been on the search for something new and exciting. Activities that could be done with older children but also great date ideas! You live once and I don’t want regrets. I want to do new and thrilling things that could be done for tourists coming to Florida as well as for the locals in their very own backyard. TreeUmph, Southwest Florida’s first treetop obstacle course!
Our plans are a day of climbing, zipping, swinging and soaring through the tree tops well enjoying challenges well high above to ground; testing our balance and finding a new passion for action and adventure combined in one. Enjoying an exhilarating, safe and healthy outdoor adventure perfect for kids, families, groups and even team-building business retreats!
* Expansive park over 10 football fields in size!
* Hanging nets, wobbly bridges, Tarzan ropes & more
* Triumphant 650-foot-long ZIP line
* 100 treetop obstacles from beginner to extreme
* Built to the highest safety standards in the industry
* Spend your day with at TreeUmph! – Courses take 3 to 4 hours!
$5 OFF Each Ticket on Weekday Bookings! – Adventure awaits you on each thrilling obstacle and ZIP line! Visit TreeUmph.com and book now with promo code USFG2 to get $5 OFF each ticket! Offer valid on all regularly priced tickets booked online for visits Monday through Friday. Located at S.R. 70 E, Bradenton, FL – 10 mins. East of I-75. @usfg @TreeUmph! Adventure Course